Saturday, April 24, 2010

15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Gadgets Tool Set


When your like me and you have a kitchen full of gadgets. You need the things you use daily right at your fingertips. You don't want to fumble threw a drawer just to find a slotted spoon, also when your hands are covered in food you risk cross contaminating. This OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Gadgets Tool Set is perfect! The grips are great especially when you have a toddler running into you, countless spoons end up on floor because she made me drop them. Everything you need right on you counter top. Sleek design could go with any kitchen style. I know what you thinking now I'm going to need a neat way to store my measuring cups next to it. I thought the same thing, maybe I'll find one review it.
The set includes a flexible turner, 12-inch tongs, square turner, spoon, slotted spoon, grater, and also includes a swivel peeler, ice cream scoop, potato masher, can opener, balloon whisk, spatula, meat tenderizer, pizza wheel, and holder. .All tools are made of nylon and silicone and safe for non-stick surfaces; heat resistant up to 400 degrees F. ~ MiMi
~Everything you need including the proverbial kitchen sink,keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment