Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandwich Maker Small Kitchen Appliance

Ps Sandwich Maker Power And Preheat Lights
Toaster turns any sandwich into a hot sandwich. When I have friends over who could eat anything in the kitchen  when  their drinking. They all get excited and start requesting there favorite sandwich when they see me get it out of the cupboard. there are  all sorts of options with this gadget; Turkey, cheeseburger,spaghetti rings. posabilites are endless just experiment.My 2 year old loves hotdog and american cheese, she dunks it in ketchup. You could set it up at a party with all sorts of makeings instant hit. Have a family dinner night make you own sandwich.
I love my  Sandwich  Maker.

~Everything you need including the proverbial kitchen sink,keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment